Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Calendar Printables are Here!

I have finally finished both sets of 2015 printable calendar pages, scanned everything in and they are all set and ready to go!
Two sizes are available: 8.5x11 and 5.5x8.5

I printed out a set of the 5.5x8.5 and washied the pages together to give them more stability.
You can choose to print on a heavier weight paper as well.
 I also have available with the calendar sets, blank pages for your daily To Do lists:

8.5x11

5.5x11
 
Calendar sets are $8 each and can be ordered by sending an email here. I am including the daily pages as well. Upon receipt of payment through PayPal, you'll automatically receive the pdf to download your calendar pages.

Stay tuned! I'm working on a whole line of printable planner pages to keep you organized all year long! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: