Thursday, October 15, 2015

2016 Calendars are Here!

Whew! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything but it's been a rather hectic year around here. I'm finally settling into my usual fall groove and getting back to work--at last! Hubs is very happy--haha! And to kick things off, I've uploaded a brand new printable planner calendar for 2016 in my Etsy shop--click on over to check it out!

I've only made the set for personal size planners as there was no apparent interest in a full size planner set last year, so the calendar will fit any personal size Arc, Filofax, Franklin Covey, and others--planners that are 8.5x5.5". I also added a front title cover and back cover to help give weight to the first and last pages for those who want to use washi tape to keep the pages pretty and tucked together:



 
I have plans to also develop two other calendar sets for 2016--a motivational set that includes a monthly goal setting prompt or inspiration, and also a Scripture set with a hand lettered verse for each month. Those should be up in the shop by the end of the month and available in plenty of time to download and get a head start on planning and organizing your new year! So, do stay posted--feel free to ask any questions, I'm happy to help any way I can! And pop on over to the Blueberry Loft Etsy shop for planner pages and more printable hand lettered goodies!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment