Tuesday, October 20, 2015

2016 Motivational Planner Calendar Now Available

Just listed yesterday in plenty of time for an early head start on new year plans and planning: my hand lettered Motivational Edition printable planner calendar for 2016! Each month features goal oriented inspiration to help you manage, track, and reach those goals for the new year!

This edition is also personal planner size: 8.5x5.5", black and white, an instant download in my Etsy shop and will fit any personal size Arc, Franklin Covey, Filofax and other planners. Simply print, assemble the pages into your planner, and go!

I have decided to postpone the Scripture edition for the time being unless I receive feedback requesting such an edition. For now I have another planner/home organizing project to get started on and will hopefully be ready in time for the new year as well!

Click here for the Blueberry Loft Etsy shop to see the new calendar and more printable goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment